How to take the leap?
The world is deeply interconnected and our efforts to bring about the required transformation should not be isolated ones. A holistic and multidisciplinary approach is necessary to make our actions even more efficient and bring about the change we want to see. This also requires the usage of constructive, innovative and creative methodologies and approaches.
We believe in collaboration and maximization of joint efforts. Depending on the context, our team works alongside other specialists, initiatives and organizations in order to have the largest impact possible.
At Quantum Leap we think outside the box.
- We develop and share forefront knowledge on climate change and sustainable development law and policy regimes, in a manner that is easy to understand and adapted to the needs and contexts of persons and/or entities (education institutions, governmental and non-governmental organizations, businesses, individuals, etc.)
- We promote the development and strengthening of capacities
- We use cutting-edge tools in order to stimulate motivation and intrinsic action
- We encourage public debate and understanding of complex issues with the aid of innovative, simple and intuitive means
- We provide advisory services, so that persons and institutions are able to have a positive and multiplying effect on development agendas
Our main areas of action are: